Roasted salmon is a very spicy recipe in which salmon is roasted with a few side dishes over a grill or in an oven. Follow the steps provided over here to prepare this recipe in an easy and simple manner.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Roasted Salmon
- Potatoes of small size, cleaned and halved- 1 pound
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Asparagus, sliced diagonally in 1 inch pieces- 1/2 pound
- Freshly chopped dill- 1 Tbsp
- Lemon zest- 1 strip
- Coarsely chopped garlic- 1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper as needed
- Salmon pieces- 2 (8-to-10 ounce)
- Lemon cut into wedges- 1
How To Make Roasted Salmon
- Preheat the oven at 400° F. Take a shallow baking dish and place potatoes in it. Drizzle olive oil all over the potatoes and sprinkle some salt. Roast the potatoes from both sides for 10 minutes each. Take out the baking dish out of oven once done.
- Take bowl and toss asparagus with lemon zest, garlic, chopped dill, salt and olive oil. Add this mixture to potatoes and mix well.
- Make room for the fish on the dish and place them down. Put the baking dish back in oven and roast for another 10 minutes or till the fish is completely done.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee