Pomfret Recheido is mouth watering fish recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Pomfret Recheido
- 100 grams of red chillies
- No of cloves-10
- Cinnamon –one inch piece
- Amount of garlic-10 flakes
- Ginger-one inch piece
- black pepper
- cumin seeds-one teaspoon
- 25 grams of tamarind
- One fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Add salt according to taste
- Coconut vinegar-150ml
- Pomfret fish-one
- Lemon & tomato
- Onion rings
- Cucumber slices
How To Make Pomfret Recheido
- Firstly prepare a paste type mixture of all masalas using coconut vinegar instead of water.
- Then properly wash and clean the fish and cut it from the central portion and apply some salt on the fish.
- Now stuff the fish with the prepared masala mixture.
- Take a big frying pan and heat some oil in it and then start the frying process.
- Properly sauté the fish from each side.
- Finally use tomato slices, cucumber slices and onion rings for garnishing.
- The recipe is now prepared and is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee