Pomfret Fry is a famous and delicious fish recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Pomfret Fry
- Properly washed Pomfret fish-three
- Garlic-5 to 6 cloves
- Half cup of lemon juice
- Properly washed and chopped coriander leaves- one cup
- Salt- one and half teaspoon
- Three Green chilies
- Use Oil to fry
- Use green chillies, onion rings and lemon slices for garnishing
How To Make Pomfret Fry
- Start the process by properly washing and cleaning the fish.
- Now cut the tail end portion and make 3 to 4 slits on each side and leave it aside for sometime.
- Now prepare a fine paste type mixture of chilies, coriander, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Rub this prepared mixture on each side of fish and season it for half an hour.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it and put the fish gently in the hot oil and deep fry it till it become brown in color.
- Continue the frying process till it gets properly cooked and then soak the excess oil using paper cloth.
- The recipe is now prepared
- Use onion rings, green chillies and lemon slices made in form of wedges for garnishing.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pomfret green masala
- Baked pomfret