Poached Salmon is a unique mouth watering fish recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of poached salmon.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Poached Salmon
- One to one and half pounds of salmon fillets
- half cup of dry white wine
- Half cup of water
- Small pieces of yellow onion
- Wings of fresh dill
- Wing of fresh parsley
How To Make Poached Salmon
- Firstly put some onions, parsley, wine, water and dill in a frying pan and place it on a medium flame.
- Now prepare salmon fillets and place it in such a way that the skin portion is placed down towards pan and cover it properly.
- Now start cooking it and do this for just about 5 minutes.
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos