Pickled Herring is a tasty fish recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Learn the preparation of this delicious recipe by following this simple method
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Pickled Herring
- Twelve stuffed Herring fillets
- No of eggs-3
- One cup of white bread crumbs
- Black pepper
- Use vegetable oil to fry
- Half cup of diced red onion
- Half cup of diced tomato
- Half cup of diced cucumber.
How To Make Pickled Herring
- Firstly dry the herring using the paper cloth.
- Now take a wide hollow bowl and beat eggs in it.
- Take another bowl and stir black pepper and bread crumbs in it, both at the same time.
- Now take a large frying pan and put some oil in it. Place it on a medium flame and heat it at about 375 degree F.
- In this hot oil, roll each side of the herring in the egg and bread crumbs and do this till it gets properly covered.
- Now place the fish fillets very carefully in the hot oil and start frying it and make sure you do this just for a minute till it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Soak the excess liquid and place it on plate and the recipe is now prepared and can be served hot. To add to the taste put some tomato, cucumber or red onion over it.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos