Pickled Fish Chili Sauce
Pickled Fish Chili Sauce is unique and tasty Thai sauce prepared with fish. Learn the preparation of this yummy recipe just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Pickled Fish Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoon of pickled Fish
- 2 to 3 Shallots
- One third of grilled Mudfish
- one Lime
- No of Chili Peppers-5 to 7
- Half cup of Coconut Milk
How To Make Pickled Fish Chili Sauce
- Start the preparation of recipe by removing the bones and skins from the fish.
- Now with the help of a mortar start grinding the roasted shallots and fish both at the same time and continue this till the time the shallots and fish become indistinguishable.
- Add chili peppers to the mixture and grind it lightly.
- Add the coconut milk in the pan and put it on a low flame.
- Now add the stiffed fish in the pot and put it on heat and stir it for about 2 to 4mins.
- Turn off the flame after 4mins and then add the grinded mixture in it.
- Use lime as per your taste.
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pickled octopus
- Pickled shrimp