Patrani Macchi is a unique and delicious fish recipe. Follow this simple method to prepare this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Patrani Macchi
- 800 grams of fish
- Small amount of vinegar
- Add salt according to taste
- Use banana leaves for wrapping the fillet
- groundnut oil-30 ml
- No of lemons-3
For coconut chutney
- 100 grams of fresh coconut
- 50 grams of coriander
- No of green chillies-6
- 20 grams of garlic
- 5 grams of chilli powder
- 15 grams of coriander seeds
- 15 grams of cumin seeds
- lemon juice-60ml
- Add Salt according To Taste
- 15 grams of sugar
How To Make Patrani Macchi
- Firstly wash and clean the fish properly.
- Now prepare fish fillets and divide them into 2 pieces.
- Mark a cut horizontally on the fish pieces and pour salt and vinegar over it and season it for about 30mins.
- Now take trimmed banana leaves and wash and clean it properly.
- Divide the coconut in pieces and then chop the coriander and wash it properly.
- Now wash the green chillies carefully and then remove seeds from it.
- Put all these ingredients in mixer and form a paste type mixture. Leave it aside for sometime.
- Now start stuffing the fish pieces with chutney and put the rest of mixture on other sides.
- Now put some oil on banana leaves and start wrapping it.
- Finally heat the wrapped fish pieces for about 30mins.
- Now take out the fish from steamer and start unwrapping it and place it on serving plate and serve well with lemon slices.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos