Parsi Fried Fish
Parsi Fried Fish is a delicious fish recipe which is often prepared on the occasion of Navroz or Parsi New Year. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Parsi Fried Fish
- one and half kg Fish
- two tablespoon of Lime juice
- one tablespoon of Red chili powder
- one tablespoon of Turmeric powder
- one tablespoon Salt
- Use Oil for Deep frying
- Three Capsicum divided in long pieces
- Two Lime pieces in triangular shape
- one tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves
How To Make Parsi Fried Fish
- Firstly wash the fish properly and then divide it into small pieces.
- Now put some lime juice over the fish and then rub the fish with salt, turmeric mix and red chili powder.
- Allow it to cool in a dry place for about 1 hour.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Wait till the time the oil becomes hot and then add fish pieces in it.
- Now place it on a serving plate and soak the excess oil.
- Now use the same oil for frying capsicums and place it on the side of wish.
- Decorate the recipe by putting lime slices and chopped coriander leaves with it.
- The recipe is now prepared.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Meen varuval