Parsi Fish Curry
Parsi Fish Curry is unique and delicious fish recipe which can be prepared easily at home. Follow this simple method to prepare this yummy recipe
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Parsi Fish Curry
- White Pomfret fillets-half kg
- Salt-one teaspoon
- limejuice 1 tablespoon
- sesame oil-1 to 2 tablespoon
- onion-one large
- Ginger-one piece
- 2 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Three teaspoon of cumin seeds
- Four teaspoon of coriander seeds
- One fourth teaspoon of green cardamom seeds
- 2 tablespoon of grated coconuts
- Properly chopped, seeded tomatoes-two
- 2 to 3 tablespoon of tamarind pulp
- coconut milk-250ml
- lemon juice
How To Make Parsi Fish Curry
- Firstly take the fish and rub some salt and lime juice on it and leave it on one side for about 30mins.
- Now start heating some oil in a pan and then fry onions in it and do this till they golden brown in colour.
- Now using a grinder grind spices, ginger, garlic and coconut altogether to form a mixture.
- Now put 250 ml water, tamarind and tomatoes in the frying pan and leave it for cooking for about 10 minutes
- Now put some coconut milk in it and soak the excess liquid using the cloth paper and put liquid back to the pan
- Finally add the fish in the mixture and heat it for about 5mins.
- Marinate it with lemon juice and the recipe prepared can be served well with rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos