Ovnskokt Kveite is a unique mouthwatering fish recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Ovnskokt Kveite
- Fresh Halibut with bones and skins-two pounds
- Water-two cups
- 2 tablespoon of All-Purpose Flour
- Half cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper-half teaspoon
- Cream-half cup
- tbsp Sherry-2 tablespoon
- Egg Yolks-two
How To Make Ovnskokt Kveite
- Firstly take a saucepan and put some water in it and then put fish bones and skin in the pan.
- Now start boiling the water and do this till the quantity becomes half.
- Put the remaining boiling water separately for further use.
- The over should be priorly heated at about 200 °C.
- Now properly divide the halibut fish in small pieces and properly coat the pieces with flour.
- Take a large pan and put it on medium high flame and melt butter in it.
- Now start frying fish pieces and do this until they become golden brown in color.
- Take out the fish from the pan and place it on a baking dish and arrange it in such a way that it forms a single layer.
- Pour some salt, pepper and lemon juice over the fish pieces.
- Now put fish stock in saucepan.
- Start cooking fish stock and do this on a medium flame for about 5mins.
- Now add sherry and cream in it and stir it properly and allow it to boil for about 5mins.
- Now whisk egg yolks until it becomes fizzy.
- Finally add some fish sauce in it and mix it properly and then add this prepared egg mixture again in fish sauce and whisk it properly.
- Put some fish sauce on fish which is placed in baking dish.
- In the end bake the fish again for round about 30 minutes.
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- fish molee
- fish tacos