Noodles with Fish Curry Sauce Sauce
Noodles with Fish Curry Sauce is very unique and tasty fish recipe. Learn how to prepare this yummy recipe just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Noodles with Fish Curry Sauce
- Coconut Milk-two cups
- Maesri Red Curry Paste- one can
- 2 teaspoon of Krachai Powder
- One Bunch of Whole Krachai
- 2 tablespoon of Fish Sauce
- Fish fillets-One lb
- Somen Noodles- 2 packets
- Garlic-four cloves
- Add green and crunchy Vegetables as per your choice
How To Make Noodles with Fish Curry Sauce
- Firstly boil the fish for about 10mins and leave it on one side.
- Now take a frying pan and start frying shallots and garlic.
- Now put the fried mixture in pestle and mortar and then red curry paste, krachai powder and whole krachai in it.
- Now crush it to form a paste type of mixture.
- Add fish to the mixture and crush it properly till the time it mixes with mixture.
- Take a saucepan and place some coconut milk in it and put it on heat
- Now add the crushed mixture to the saucepan.
- Put it on boiling and put some fish sauce in it and stir it well.
- Now start boiling 3 cups of water and add noodles to the water and boil for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now put noodles on a serving plate and place some curry sauce over it.
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served well with vegetables.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos