Nethili Fish Fry
Nethili Fish Fry is a yummy fish recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Nethili Fish Fry recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Nethili Fish Fry
- ½ kg Nethili fish of big size
- 2 tablespoon of Maida
- 1 tablespoon of Corn flour
- Half teaspoon of Red chilli powder
- Half teaspoon of Ginger and garlic paste
- One fourth teaspoon of Pepper powder
- One fourth teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Small amount of Food color
- Add Salt as per requirement
- Half piece of Lime
- Use Oil for deep frying
How To Make Nethili Fish Fry
- Start the preparation by combining all the ingredients and then add some water to the mixture to form a thick paste.
- Now place the nethili fish in the mixture and season it for about 30mins.
- Finally sauté the properly seasoned fish and it can be served well with lime pieces and onion rings.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos