Molly Fish is a yummy fish recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple method to prepare this delicious recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Molly Fish
- Two lbs Pomphret
- 2 Tomato
- No of red chillies - Ten
- 1 large Onion
- Number of Garlic pods - five
- Add Pepper as per requirement
- One fourth teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Number of Green chillies - five
- One cup of Coconut milk
- Add Salt as per taste
- 2 stems of Curry leaves
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- 2 tablespoon of Oil
- 3 teaspoon of Lemon juice
How To Make Molly Fish
- Firstly start the preparation by properly cleaning the fish and dividing it into pieces.
- Blend garlic with red chilies and leave it on one side.
- Now peel the onion in thin pieces.
- Now divide green chillies in length
- Now cut the ginger and take a fan and put some oil in it and boil green chilies and onions for about 5mins.
- Add the grinded ginger, garlic and pepper to the mixture and leave it to fry for about 3mins.
- Now add turmeric powder and coconut milk to the mixture and allow it to cook.
- Add fish in the mixture and salt as per your requirement and cook it properly.
- Now add tomato pieces in it and boil it for about 5mins.
- In the end add curry leaves and lemon juice to the mixture and the recipe is now prepared can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee