Moroccan Shabbat Fish is a delicious and traditional fish recipe which is prepared mainly on the special occasion of Shabbat. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Moroccan Shabbat Fish.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Mimosa Salad
- One Red Bell Pepper properly divided in thin pieces
- Sliced Tomatoes- Three cups
- Small Pieces of Tilapia-6
- 2 tablespoon of Paprika
- 1 tablespoon of Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Add Salt as per your requirement
- Add Pepper according to your taste
- One fourth cup of Olive Oil
- Water- One cup
- One fourth Cup of Chopped Parsley
How To Make Mimosa Salad
- Before starting the preparation priorly heat the oven to about 95 degree Celsius.
- Now prepare layers of tomatoes and red bell pepper and put it on baking dish
- Now place the small pieces of Tilapia on vegetables.
- Now take a mixing bowl and mix chicken bouillon, cayenne pepper, paprika, water, olive oil and salt altogether.
- Put this prepared mixture over the fish.
- Spread out some parsley to add the recipe for taste.
- Now finally properly cover the recipe using aluminum foil and allow it to bake for 1hr until vegetables become soft and fish pieces can be chopped off using folk
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Moroccan taquine
- Gefitte fish