Meen Peera is a mouth watering fish recipe which is really yummy in taste. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this recipe
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Meen Peera
- 3 to 4 Kukum star(Kudampuli)
- Six Small onions(Kunjulli)
- One piece of Ginger
- No of Garlic pods – four
- No of Green chillies –six
- Half teaspoon of Turmeric powder
- Curry leaves
- One cup of Grinded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
- Add salt as per requirement
How To Make Meen Peera
- Start the recipe preparation by properly cleaning the kudampuli.
- Now put the properly washed kudampuli in small amount of water for sometime.
- Now combine the fish with crushed pieces of ginger, garlic, green chillies, coconut, small onions, turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves.
- Add kudampuli to the prepared mixture and then add some water to it (water is required to cook the fish)
- Now put some coconut oil over it and close the pan and cover it properly.
- To get the traditional taste and smell use clay pot.
- Place the clay put on boil and leave it to cook for sometime.
- Take off the pot from the flame after 5mins.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee