Meen Brinjal Kuzhambu
Meen Brinjal Kuzhambu is a mouth watering fish recipe which is very delicious in taste. Follow this simple steps to prepare this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Meen Brinjal Kuzhambu
- Dry fish-10 pieces
- Two Brinjals divided in pieces
- Chilli Powder-2 teaspoon
- Dhania Powder-2 teaspoon
- Jeera powder-1 teaspoon
- Ground Pepper Powder-1 teaspoon
- Crushed garlic cloves-2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-half teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Water-3 cups
- Oil-1 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds-1 teaspoon
- Ground pepper powder-1 teaspoon
- Chopped onion -one
- Chopped tomato-one
- Properly chopped coriander leaves
- Properly Chopped Curry leaves
- red chillies-3
How To Make Meen Brinjal Kuzhambu
- Firstly take a frying pan and heat some oil in it
- Now start frying chopped curry leaves, brinjal pieces, chopped onions, red chillies, chopped tomato, mustard seeds and crushed garlic cloves respectively.
- Now place some dhania powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder, freshly ground pepper powder and salt in it and boil it properly.
- Now just as oil start separating from the masala then add some tamarind pulp in it and put it on boil.
- Now place some pieces of dry-fish in it and combine it with the masala prepared and then put 3 cups of water in it and make sure that the lid of pan is closed.
- Do this for about 3 to 4mins.
- The recipe can be garnished with chopped coriander leaves and can be served hot with rice.
Some Useful Tips
- The tempering added at end of recipe preparation gives a unique flavor to recipe. So don’t forget to add it.
- Put red chilies in the recipe as per your taste.
Other similar recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee