Masala Fish Fingers
Masala Fish Fingers is a delicious mouth watering fish recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this yummy recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Masala Fish Fingers
- fish pieces-250grams(without bones)
- ginger-one- fourth
- garlic flakes-one
- bread crumbs-half cup
- pepper powder-1/4 teaspoon
- garam masala-1/4 teaspoon
- red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- coriander leaves-2 tablespoon
- Add Salt according to your taste
- Use Oil for frying
How To Make Masala Fish Fingers
- Firstly properly wash the fish pieces.
- Now except bread crumbs, eggs and oil combine rest of the ingredients
- Season the fish pieces with the prepared mixture for about 2 hrs.
- Now heat some oil in it and whisk the egg
- Now soak fish pieces in egg and roll it completely on bread crumbs
- Finally leave it for deep frying till it becomes golden brown in color.
- The recipe prepared can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos