Maple Smoked Salmon
Maple Smoked Salmon is a delicious salmon recipe which is sweet and somewhat sour in taste and can be prepared quickly and easily. Follow this method to learn the preparation of this recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Maple Smoked Salmon
- Salmon steaks-4 to 5 oz
- Coarse Salt-half tablespoon
- Maple Syrup-one cup
- Butter-1 tablespoon
How To Make Maple Smoked Salmon
- Firstly properly wash the salmon and then remove the skin from salmon steaks.
- Take a hollow dish put some steaks in them and then spray some maple syrup on it.
- Now properly put coating on steaks flip the steaks around.
- Spread some salt on both sides and then properly cover it aluminum foil and put it in fridge for 24 hrs.
- Now take a heater and set it on 200 deg F for 90mins and then take steaks from fridge and put it in heater.
- Finally when steaks are properly heated and prepared then take them out and Take some butter in a frying pan and heat it side by side.
- Now put steaks in pan for just 2mins and revolve them during the process and finally the recipe is prepared
Other Similar Recipes
- Maple marinated roast turkey
- Smoke whitefish molds