Mackerel Salad is a delicious fish recipe which can be prepared easily at home. Learn the preparation of this yummy recipe by following this simple method
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Mackerel Salad
- Half can or 15 ounce of dry mackerel steaks
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- tomato paste-2 tbsp
- olive oil-1 ½ tbsp
- Freshly chopped basil-1 tbsp
- Salt-1 tsp
- ground black pepper-1 tsp
- Chopped roma tomatoes- half pound
- Peeled and chopped cucumber-half pound
- One small chopped onion
- soft lettuce-one head
How To Make Mackerel Salad
- Firstly take a mixing bowl and put mackerel in it and crush it in small pieces.
- Now combine oil, tomato paste and garlic in it.
- Marinate the dish with pepper, salt and basil.
- Now put onion, tomatoes and cucumber in it.
- Finally the prepared mixture can be served well on coating of lettuce leaves.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee