Machhi Ka Salan
Macchi Ka Salan Recipe is a tasty fish recipe which is quite easy in preparation. Follow this simple procedure to prepare this yummy recipe at home.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Machhi Ka Salan
- 500 grams of fish divided in pieces
- 1 grinded coconut
- Til-2 teaspoon
- dhania powder-2 teaspoon
- mustard seeds -1 teaspoon
- jeera-1 teaspoon
- khus khus- 2 teaspoon
- Haldi-half teaspoon
- chilli powder -2 teaspoon
- No of green chilies-2
- oil-3 to 4 tablespoon
- One finely sliced onion
- Small amount of curry leaves
- 1 tamarind of lemon size
- Add salt as per your taste
How To Make Machhi Ka Salan
- To prepare masala grate onion , haldi garlic, chili powder, 1 tablespoon grind coconut , khus khus ,til, dhania, jeera and mustard properly and make a fine paste type mixture
- Take out 2 cups of milk from the grinded coconut and remove the pulp from tamarind dipped in water.
- Now start heating some oil in it and add finely sliced onion in it and sauté it until it becomes crispy.
- Now add masala paste mixture in it and sauté it until oil starts separating.
- Now add the fish pieces in it and fry it for some time.
- Put some coconut milk, curry leaves and salt to the mixture as per your taste.
- Slightly heat it until it is prepared.
- Finally add tamarind water in it and put it on heat for few minutes.
- The recipe prepared should be served hot.
Some Useful Tips
- If you want to use poppy seeds for grating then dip them in hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
- To keep the worms away sprinkle some salt on tamarind.
- One of the best way to keep the fish warm is by keeping it in milk. The milk removes its friozen taste and gives it a new fresh taste.
Other similar recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos