Machchi Ke Shami Kabab
Machchi Ke Shami Kabab is a yummy fish kebab recipe. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of this tasty fish recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Machchi Ke Shami Kabab
- 1 kilogram washed, steamed Fish (without bones)
- No of Eggs-2
- Bengal Gram Dal-50 gram
- No of Cardamoms-8
- No of Peppercorns-8
- Poppy Seeds- 2 teaspoon
- Aniseeds – 2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds-2 teaspoon
- Ginger-three cm
- No of Onions-2
- No of Green Chilies-8
- Coconut-half cup
- Garlic-1 large pod
- Yogurt/ Curd-400 gram
- Lemon Juice-1 tablespoon
How To Make Machchi Ke Shami Kabab
- Start the process by steaming the fish and squeezing it firmly to form a fine paste type mixture.
- Now prepare a masala of all the dry ingredients.
- Put lemon juice and salt in the curd and mix them altogether.
- Now add curd and dry masala mixture in fish and mix it well
- Prepare long shape kebabs and then whisk the eggs.
- Now put kebabs in the whisked eggs and leave it for deep frying.
- Decorate it with fresh coriander leaves and onion rings and a piece of lime.
Other Similar Recipes
- Botti kabab
- Shammi kabab