Lau Tenga is a delicious fish recipe which can be prepared easily. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Lau tenga fish recipe
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Lau Tenga
- 500 grams fish properly divided in pieces
- mustard oil- 1 cup
- turmeric-1 teaspoon
- fenugreek seeds-half teaspoon
- green chillies-2 to 3
- lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- lauki-300 gram
- Add Salt as per your taste
How To Make Lau Tenga
- Firstly peel and divide lauki in small pieces and then spread some turmeric and salt on fish pieces and leave it one side for about 15mins.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it and then fry fish pieces in it and do this till it becomes golden brown from each side
- Sink and put it aside.
- Now add green chillies and fenugreek seeds in the oil and allow it to sputter.
- Slow down the heat and then add turmeric powder, lauki pieces in the mixture and salt as per your taste.
- Now mix them properly and add 1 cup water in it and then cover it properly with lid and heat it till lauki becomes soft.
- Finally add fried fish pieces in it and stir it firmly and boil it for 2 to 3mins and then remove it from heat
- In the end add some lime juice in it and stir it properly.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee