Lady Beckons is a unique and delicious fish recipe which can be prepared easily at home. Follow this simple method to prepare this tasty recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Lady Beckons
- No of lady fish of medium size properly cleaned and divided in 2 pieces-12
- 2 tablespoon Coconut oil
- One finely chopped onion
- Add Salt as per your taste
- One Tamarind Ball of lime size
- Half Grinded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- Ten Red chilies
- Six Flakes of garlic
- 2 tablespoon roasted Coriander seeds, roasted
- 1 tablespoon roasted Pepper corns
- Half teaspoon roasted Jeera
- One chopped onion
How To Make Lady Beckons
- Grate masala ingredients with crushed coconut, half chopped onion and tamarind to form a fine paste type mixture.
- Add right amount of water in it to form a medium thick paste.
- Take a pan with a flat bottom base and put some coconut oil in it and then start frying onions in it till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Now add some ground masala mixed with salt in the mixture as per your taste.
- Finally when masala is completely boiled then add cut fish in it and place on it low heat till it gets properly cooked
- The recipe prepared can be served well with steamed rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos