Hyderabadi Fish is a very famous and delicious recipe. Learn the preparation of Hyderabadi Fish just by following this simple method.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Hyderabadi Fish
- Cut and properly cleaned fish pieces-2 to 3 Cans
- Bay Leaves-two
- Ginger Piece-3 cm
- Sugar-1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala-1 teaspoon
- No of Red Chillies-5
- Turmeric Powder-1 teaspoon
- No of Green Chillies-4
- Coconut Milk-one cup
- Melted butter-1-1/2 teaspoon
- Lime Juice-half cup
- Add Salt according to taste
- Roasted Aniseed-2 teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin seeds -3 teaspoon
- Roasted Coconut-2-3 tablespoon
- Tamarind-one ball
How To Make Hyderabadi Fish
- First put some hot water in the bowl and dip tamarind in it
- Crush the pulp and leave it aside for some time.
- Now season the fish pieces using salt, lime juice and turmeric powder and leave it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Crush all the roasted ingredients with the help of a grinder till it becomes soft and flat and leave it on one side.
- Now take a pan and start heating some oil in it and then add bay leaves, split green chilies and the prepared mixture in it.
- Now fry it for 10mins until oil separates.
- Now add salt, sugar and seasoned fish pieces to the mixture.
- Add small amount of water in it and start cooking it.
- Finally add some garam masala and coconut milk to the mixture and start heating it
- Remove it after some time.
- The recipe is now prepared and can be served hot.
Some Useful Tips
- Basically ghee is must for preparation of this delicious and healthy recipe but cooking can be used in case if one wants to avoid ghee.
Other similar recipes
- Fish tacos
- Hyderabadi biryani