Herrings In Sour Cream
Herrings in Sour Cream is a unique and delicious fish recipe which is prepared easily at home. Learn the preparation of Herrings in Sour Cream just by following this simple procedure.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Herrings In Sour Cream
- salted herring steaks-eight
- Chopped onion-1 large
- minced garlic-1 clove
- lemon juice-1 tsp
- Chopped hard-boiled eggs-four
- sour cream -1 cup
- Add pepper and Salt according to taste
- Freshly chopped dill -2 tbsp
How To Make Herrings In Sour Cream
- Start the process by properly washing and cleaning the herring steaks in cold running water
- Then allow it to dry on paper cloth and divide it into small pieces.
- Now take a glass bowl and combine eggs, onions, herring, pepper, salt, sour cream, garlic and lemon juice altogether.
- Spread some dill over it and the recipe is now prepared and can be served as snack with rye bread.
Some Useful Tips
- The Polish Herring in Sour Cream is a very tasty snack which is quite easy in preparation.
Other similar recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee