Harri Bari Machhi
Harri Bari Machhi is a delicious and spicy fish recipe which is very easy in preparation. Learn how to make this delicious recipe by following this simple method
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Harri Bari Machhi
- 5 pieces or 300 gram red snapper fish
- Spinach-20 gram
- mint-10 gram
- coriander-5 gram
- green chilli-1
- red chilli powder-1/4 teaspoon
- amchoor powder-1/4 teaspoon
- garam masala powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Hint of ajwain
- ginger/garlic paste-50gram
How To Make Harri Bari Machhi
- Firstly wash and clean the fish properly and then divide it into pieces and leave it aside.
- Grate green chili, spinach and coriander to prepare a paste type mixture and leave rest of the ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients for the salt solution.
- Now add fish in it and leave it aside for about 25 minutes.
- Cut the fish with a skewer and grill it for 10 to 12mins.
- Finally start frying the fish in oil and do this until it is properly cooked and it is ready to serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee