Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary is a very unique and tasty fish recipe. It’s a quite famous roasted fish recipe and can be prepared easily. Learn the preparation of Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary by following this simple procedure.
Ingredients For Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
- Swordfish Steaks – Four oz
- White Wine-half cup
- Chopped Rosemary-2 teaspoon
- Minced Garlic-5 cloves
- Grounded Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Extra Virgin Olive oil-1 tablespoon
- Use 4 Lemon slices for garnishing
- Lemon juice-2 tablespoon
- Salt-1/4 teaspoon
How To Make Grilled Swordfish with Rosemary
- Firstly take a baking dish and mix rosemary, garlic and wine in it.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now turn the fish for coating and then cover it properly and keep it in fridge for 1 hour at least.
- Now take another small bowl and mix some olive oil in it. Keep lemon juice and rosemary aside.
- Now take a roaster and preheat it on a medium flame.
- Now pass the dish to another baking dish using a paper towel and make sure you remove the marinade solution.
- Then oil the roaster so that the recipe doesn’t stick in it.
- Roast fish for about 10 minutes and turn it just once during this whole cooking process.
- Now put some lemon juice over the prepared fish recipe and decorate it using small slices of lemon.
Other Similar Recipes
- Grilled oyester
- Grilled lobster