Grilled Mackerel is a very spicy and delicious fish recipe which can be prepared easily. To learn how to prepare Grilled Mackerel following the simple method mentioned below.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Grilled Mackerel
- No of 1 1/2 inch thick pieces of King mackerel steaks-six
- olive oil-1/4 cup
- Minced garlic cloves-two
- Sliced lemons-3
- Add pepper and salt according to taste
How To Make Grilled Mackerel
- Start the process by slight roasting on a medium flame and its surface properly covered with aluminum foil.
- Now take King mackerel fillet and rub all its sides with olive oil
- After this rub some pepper, garlic and salt, pepper to the top and bottom of each and every fillet.
- Now put the King mackerel fillets on aluminum foil and cover it properly with slices of lemon.
- Start cooking and do this for 5 minutes and then remove lemon slices from it
- Now change its side and again put lemon slices on top.
- Roast it and do this till the fillets can be easily peeled with the fork.
- Now the King Mackerel is prepared and can be served hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee