Grilled Fish is a very famous fish recipe which is also popular by the name of Pesce alla Griglia. Follow this simple method to learn the preparation of Grilled Fish.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Grilled Fish
- Pomfret Fish-600 gm fillet
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil-50ml
- Lemon Juice-2 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic- 1 pod
- Few branch of oregano or Rosemary
- Add pepper and salt for seasoning
How To Make Grilled Fish
- Firstly to prepare the marinade solutions add all the ingredients in a bowl and then mix it and hasten it properly.
- Now add the properly cleaned fish fillet to the marinade solution and do make sure that it properly coated.
- Start roasting the fish on medium heat after 45-60 minutes using a non-stick pan.
- Roast it for about two to three minutes on each side(time to roast depends on thickness of fillet)
- Now grilled fish is prepared and it can be served well with piece of lemon and salad.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Grilled lobster