Being Chinese cuisine, Ginger fish is most popular in India also because Ginger is an essential ingredient in Indian kitchen. It is easy and quick to make.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Ginger Fish
- White Fish Fillets – 450g
- Coarse Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Finely shredded Ginger
- Grated Orange Zest - 1 tablespoon
- Grated Lemon Zest - 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped spring onions - 2, half from the middle.
- Light Soy Sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Fresh shredded Basil leaves - a bunch
- Groundnut or peanut oil - 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
How To Make Ginger Fish
- Clean and wash the fish fillets thoroughly. Rub it with kitchen paper to dry.
- Smear it with coarse salt throughout and put it on a plate which is heatproof.
- Spread lemon zest, orange zest, and ginger evenly over it.
- Boil the fish fillets for 5 mins.
- Spread the chopped spring onions onto the fish, shower with soy sauce and shredded basil leaves.
- Now mix olive oil, groundnut oil, and peanut oil. Heat them up till smoking.
- Shower this oil mixture over the fish.
- Now Ginger fish is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Ginger chicken