Ginger Chilli Fish
Ginger Chili Fish is a very tasty and unique recipe. It is one of the 30 recipes of ginger & chili fish. It is easy and quick to make.
|Preparation Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Ginger Chilli Fish
- Steaks of white fish - 4 (each 200g)
- Peeled and cut length wise ginger pieces - 4cm each
- De-seeded and cut lengthwise red chili – 1 long
- Peeled and Length wise pieces of shallots - 3
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Kikkoman soy sauce - 2 1/2 tbsp
- Dry sherry - 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1 tsp
- Baby Bok Choy - 1 bunch (cleaned and cut quarterly)
- Jasmine rice - boiled
How To Make Ginger Chilli Fish
- Take a skillet. Half fill it with water. Let it boil.
- Take a large bamboo steamer; place a plate which should be heatproof. Now put pieces of fish over it. Spread chili, some coriander leaves, ginger, and shallots over the pieces of fish.
- Mix sesame oil, cooking wine, and soy sauce. Pour spoonful of this mixture over the fish.
- Now reduce the flame under boiling water. Put bamboo steamer into the skillet. Assure that the base of the steamer doesn’t touch with the water in the skillet.
- Sauté the pieces of fish for about 10-12 mins or until it becomes tender.
- Meanwhile, take a big fry pan, add water to it and let it boil. Add baby Bok Choy into it and sauté for about 2-3 mins. Drain properly.
- Now fish is done. Partition it into 4 parts. Garnish it with remaining coriander leaves and spread some sauce over it.
- Serve hot with baby Bok Choy and boiled rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos