Garlic Butter Pomfret
Garlic Butter Pomfret is one of the tasty fish recipes. Garlic and Butter are the main ingredients of this recipe. Try it for once atleast if you have never tried it.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||17 – 20 minutes|
Ingredients For Garlic Butter Pomfret
- Pomfret - 2 (medium size)
- Pepper & salt as needed
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 150g
- Finely chopped garlic – 50g
- Vinegar – 30ml
For the garnishing
- Sliced lemon - 1
How To Make Garlic Butter Pomfret
- Take out the bones of the fish and make four pieces of the fish.
- Mix pepper & salt in a bowl. Marinate the fish pieces with this mixture. Keep aside for about half hour.
- Take a pan, put olive oil into it and heat it. Place marinated fish pieces into the oil and fry them until done.
- Now heat butter in a sauce pan. Add finely chopped garlic into it. Also add white wine and and mix it thoroughly.
- Now place the Pomfret over platter. Pour Garlic Butter Sauce onto it.
- Garlic Butter Pomfret is ready to serve. Garnish it with diced lemon.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos