Fried Fish is a heart healthy recipe. It is prepared with seasoned fish steaks in non stick tava. It is very tasty and delicious recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fried Fish
- Fish – 2 lb/ 900g
- Besan( gram flour) - 1cup
- Chopped green chili - 1
- Salt as needed
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs - 3 tablespoon ( fresh)
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2
- Water - 2 cups
- Chopped coriander leaves - 3 tablespoon
- Sliced lemon - 1
- Sliced Tomatoes - 2
How To Make Fried Fish
- Clean and wash the fish properly. Make small pieces of it. Mix turmeric powder with salt (1 teaspoon). Apply a coat of this mixture over the fish pieces and keep aside for about 15 – 20 mins.
- Now clean the fish under tap.
- Take a big bowl. Add bread crumbs, pepper and chili powder, chopped coriander leaves, gram flour, salt, water, and green chili. Mix them properly and make a soft batter.
- Now heat up little oil in a skillet.
- Dip the fish pieces into the batter gently and then fry them until its color changes to golden brown completely over a medium flame for 8-10 mins.
- Batter fried fish is ready
- Garnish it with slices of tomato and lemon.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos