Fish Yellow Thai Curry
Fish Yellow Thai Curry is a tasty and delicious recipe. It is called as Thai Curry because curry is prepared in that style.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Yellow Thai Curry
- Tin of Coconut milk – 400 ml
- Yellow( or red) Thai curry paste – 1to2 tbsp
- Fish Stock - 350 ml
- Fish Sauce - 3 tbsp
- Caste sugar or palm sugar - 2 tbsp
- Lemon grass stalks - 3 ( cut into pieces and flatten using flat knife)
- Lime leaves - 3 ( de- stalked and cut into small pieces)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pumpkin – 1 kg (peeled, cut into large chunks)
- Salmon fillet – 500 gm (skinned, organic, and cut into large chunks)
- Raw prawns – 500 gm (peeled)
- Green vegetable of any kind
- Lime juice – 1/2 – 1 lime
- For garnishing – Coriander leaves
How To Make Fish Yellow Thai Curry
- Take a large sauce pan, heat oil, pour fish pieces into it and fry them.
- Now take out the fried fish pieces and keep aside.
- In the same sauce pan, take little more oil and heat up.
- As oil gets heated up, pour into grated chili, chopped lemon grass, and garlic. Fry them gently.
- Add brown sugar, chili powder, turmeric, and fish sauce.
- Add fish pieces, red pepper, and beans (any green vegetable)
- Finally add in coconut milk and let it sauté for more some time.
- Fish Yellow Thai Curry is ready to serve.
- Serve it with boiled rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos