Fish Vada is a best snack for tea time. It is simple and spicy dish. It contains less calorie.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Vada
- 1/2 pound - Fish
- Maida – 2 teaspoon
- 4 teaspoon - Grated red onion
- 2 teaspoon - Grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon - Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon – Salt
- 2 teaspoon – powder of red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon – Pepper
- Oil for fry
How To Make Fish Vada
- Clean and wash the fish properly. Boil it.
- As fish gets half cooked, drain out water from the pan.
- De- boned the fish and mixes it well with the above given ingredients.
- Make little balls from the mixture and fry them in oil in a skillet.
- Fish Vada is ready to serve.
- Serve it with coconut chutney.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos