Fish Tikka is a very tasty and delicious recipe. Fish fillets are marinated with yogurt and spices and grilled. It will really taste good.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Tikka
- Any kind of Fish pieces – 500g
- Vegetable oil – 150g
- Bishop Weeds - 1 tablespoon
- Cream - 45 ml
- Powder of Cumin Seeds - 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 2 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- All purpose flour – 20g
- Lemon Juice - 30 ml
- Chutney of coriander or mint - 5 tablespoon
- Powder of white pepper- 1/2 teaspoon
- Circle shaped chopped onions - 1
- Plain yogurt or curd – 60g
- Salt as needed
- Chili powder as required
How To Make Fish Tikka
- Mix garlic paste, chili powder, garam Masala, coriander or mint chutney, cream, Bishop Weeds, Powder of Cumin seeds, Lemon juice, Salt, All purpose flour in Plain yogurt.
- Add pieces of Fish to the above batter and marinade the fish pieces with this mixture. Keep aside for 3 hrs.
- Now heat oil in a sauce pan, pour marinated fish pieces into it and fry them till fish becomes tender and color changes to golden on both sides.
- Fish Tikka is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped onions.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chili fish
- Fish fried rice with veggies
- Hyderabadi fish curry