Fish Thokku is a kind of pickle. It is not actually a dish. It is very tasty and delicious. You can last it for about a month.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Thokku
- 200g- steamed & scrambled fish
- 3 – onions
- 1 - Tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon - Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon - Chili paste
- 1 teaspoon – Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon – paste of Aniseed
- 10 - Cloves of Garlic
- Salt as required
- Oil as required
- Curry leaves as required
How To Make Fish Thokku
- Finely chopped garlic, tomato, and onion.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to the fish and keep aside for some time.
- Now heat little oil in a sauce pan.
- Add finely chopped garlic, tomato, and onion to the pan and fry for about few minutes.
- Add garlic-ginger paste, aniseed paste, and paste of red chili to the above and fry for some time.
- When oil starts separating out from the contents, then add fish to it, mix it well and take away from the flame.
Other Similar Recipes
- Easy fish curry
- Baked fish