Fish Teriyaki is one of the famous recipes of Japan. It also goes well with Tuna, Sea bass, Sword Fish, etc.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Teriyaki
- Soy Sauce - 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Salad Oil – 1/4 cup
- Freshly grated ginger - 2 teaspoon
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 2
- Fish fillets - 1½ LB
- Seeds of Sesame - 1 tablespoon
How To Make Fish Teriyaki
- Take a large wok. Mix sugar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, and oil.
- Make 4 equal parts of fish steaks and clean them properly.
- Marinate fish steaks by the above mixture and keep aside for about 3-4 hrs.
- Place fish on a roasting pan. Make sure that the seasoning of the fish remains preserved.
- Cook the fish fillets at a height of 4 to 5 inch for about 3 to 4 minutes by applying a coat of the above mixture continuously.
- Shower sesame seeds over fish fillets and cook for 4 more minutes or till fish become tender.
- Remove the fish fillets from the wok and serve them hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee