Fish Temperade recipe is one of the tasty and colorful dish. It is very popular dish also. If you have never taste it then tries for atleast once.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Temperade
- Different Shellfish – 1 cup
- Coriander Seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Grated Coconut - 1 cup
- Onions - 2
- Red Chilies - 3 (Dried)
- Tamarind Pulp - 3 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Flakes - 6
- Ginger - small pieces
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Salt as needed
- Water – little bit
How To Make Fish Temperade
- Take a sauce pan, heat oil in it. Add coriander, chilies, and cumin seeds to the pan. Sauté those until they start crackle.
- In a bowl mix garlic, ginger, coconut, and onion. Blend them properly to make a smooth paste.
- Cook this smooth paste into oil.
- Now add little amount of water and cook for about a minute.
- Add tamarind pulp, salt, turmeric powder, and sugar to it.
- Now put fish into it and sauté until the gravy becomes thick.
- Now Fish Temperade is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee