Fish Spinach Curry
Fish Souffle is one of the delicious recipe made from fish. It is spongy and light and healthy also when it is combined with a simple salad.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Spinach Curry
- Olive oil - 2 teaspoon
- 1 Half onion sliced
- Red curry paste - 2 tablespoon
- Juice of lime - 1/4 cup fresh
- La Gina Tomatoes – 400 gm of can( peeled)
- Fish Sauce - 2 tablespoon
- White fish steaks - 500g ( pieces of 3 cm)
- Half snow peas – 150 gm
- Leaves of baby spinach – 150 gm
- Grounded black pepper (fresh)
- Basmati Rice - Boiled
How To Make Fish Spinach Curry
- Warm little oil in a skillet on a medium flame. Add curry paste and mix it for about 30 sec.
- Add tomatoes, water (250 ml), lime juice, and fish sauce. Let them boil. Reduce the flame and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Now add fish and sauté for 2 more minutes. Softly add in spinach and frozen peas and sauté for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle black pepper over it.
- Fish Curry with Spinach is ready to serve. Serve it with boiled plain rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos