Fish Souffle is one of the delicious recipe made from fish. It is spongy and light and healthy also when it is combined with a simple salad.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Souffle
- Cleaned and washed fish properly - 1/2 kg ( remove bones and make small pieces also)
- Chopped onions - 2
- Chopped tomatoes - 2
- Eggs - 2
- Ginger – 1” pieces
- Chopped green chilies - 4
- Turmeric powder - A pinch
- Salt as needed
- Water - 1/2 cup
For White Sauce
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Maida - 4 tablespoon
- Milk - 1 cup
- Crushed pepper - 2 teaspoon
- Mustard powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Minced celery stalks - 3
- Grated cheese – 100g
How To Make Fish Souffle
- Take half cup water. Add tomatoes, green chilies, turmeric powder, salt, onions, and ginger to it. Let it boil.
- Now add pieces of fish into it. Sauté it and when done, strain out the fish and set aside for some time.
- Shred the pieces of fish and again keep aside.
- For making of white sauce, take a medium sized and heavy skillet.
- Put 2 tbsp of butter and melt it over low flame.
- Add Maida to melted butter and stir it properly.
- As the color of the Maida starts changing to light brown, then pour milk slowly.
- Let it becomes thick avoiding lumps.
- Now turn off the flame and take away the skillet from the flame. Add mustard powder, grated cheese, pepper powder, and minced celery.
- Pour into the dish tray and then add beaten eggs.
- Now fold the beaten eggs white and grated fish.
- Stir it smoothly and put it into the pie dish tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Bake the dish till its top becomes brown in color.
- Apply a coat of egg yolk and shredded cheese.
Other Similar Recipes
- Crab souffle
- Spinach souffle