Fish Savoury Curry
Fish Savoury Curry is a spicy and delicious fish cuisine of Gujarat. It is a great combination of fish and coconut milk.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Fish Savoury Grind coarsely
- Ginger - ½ inch of pieces
- Green Chilies – 5 to 6 big
- Red Onions - 6 to 8 small
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Coriander powder - 3/4 teaspoon
- Leaves of Curry
- Salt as needed
- Amchoor or Puree of tomato
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
How To Make Fish Savoury Curry
- Season the fish with the ground Masala for about 10 minutes.
- Now remove the 1st coconut milk and then keep aside for some time.
- Sauté the marinated fish into 2nd and 3rd milk of coconut.
- When fish gets cooked, add 1st milk to the above mixture and bring them to boil over a high flame for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut and fry red onions in an oil.
- Pour these fried onions over curry of fish.
Other Similar Recipes
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos