Pudding is a delicate and soft recipe. It is usually served as an appetizer.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients for Fish Pudding
- Trout fish or halibut - 2¼ pounds
- Salt as needed
- Hard cream - 1½ cup
- Egg white - 3
How To Make Fish Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Wash the fish thoroughly and take out the bones and skin of the fish.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and grind them. Add salt also while grinding.
- In a bowl mix egg whites & cream and beat them until it becomes stiff.
- Now add this mixture to fish and grind them very well.
- Transfer them into buttered shape filled up to 3/4.
- Put this into a baking tray contained some warm water. Cover the tray with a plate and allow it to bake for about 1 hr. After 1 hour take out from the oven.
- Now transfer the buttered shape on to a plate to make it empty.
- Serve hot along with chutney of mushroom.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee