Fish Patties is a very tasty and easy recipe to make. It is generally prepared with leftover fish. You can have them with sauce or homemade chutney.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients for Fish Patties
- Boneless fish of any kind - 1.5 kg
- Beaten eggs - 2
- Chopped onions - 3 cups
- Chopped celery - 2 cups
- Chopped parsley - 1/2 cup
- Minced cloves of garlic - 6
- Boiled and mashed potatoes - 900 gms
- Bread crumbs - 3 cups
- Black pepper and salt as needed.
- Tabasco pepper sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
How To Make Fish Patties
- Make small pieces of fish.
- Marinate each piece with the mixture of sauce, black pepper, and salt.
- Keep them aside for about 15 mins.
- Now take a large wok and pour about 1/2 cup of oil into the wok. Place the pieces of fish into the wok.
- Sauté the fish over medium flame or until it is done.
- Add garlic, celery, and onion to the fish. Sauté for about few minutes and then remove the wok from the flame.
- Now add parsley, eggs, mashed potatoes, and bread crumbs. Stir it well.
- Using a large spatula mix the above mixture uniformly and make round cakes from it.
- Now apply a coat of bread crumbs to the fish cakes and fry them until their color changes to golden brown.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Mushroom patties