Fish Pakoda is a famous recipe from Pakistan. It is popularly made during the month of Ramadan. It is easy and quick to make because it takes no time.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Pakoda
- Steamed and in pieces white fish fillets - 4
- Eggs - 2
- Salt as needed
- Red chili powder – a pinch
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 teaspoon
- For shallow frying - Oil
How To Make Fish Pakoda
- Make a batter by mixing chili powder, coriander leaves, salt, lemon juice, and eggs beaten.
- Now add corn flour to the above mixture and stir it well to make uniform batter.
- Heat little oil in a skillet.
- Now slowly dip pieces of fish one by one into the batter and then fry them in small batches till their color changes to golden brown and they becomes flaky.
- Fish Pakoda is ready and serve it with chutney or sauce.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tikka recipe
- Amritsari fish recipe
- Bread Pakoda recipe