Fish Omelette is a very tasty and spicy fish recipe. It is delicious recipe also. It is quick to make and can be made at home also.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Omelette
- Chopped green onions - 8
- Sliced mushrooms - 2 cups
- Chopped real crab meat - 1 cup
- Sour cream ( fat free) - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 8
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Pepper and salt as needed
- Shredded Swiss cheese- 1/2 cup
- Cooked medium size shrimp and halved cut lengthwise - 6
How To Make Fish Omelette
- Heat oil in a non stick sauce pan.
- Put mushrooms and onions into the oil and cook over medium flame till all the liquid gets evaporated
- Now reduce the flame, add sour cream and crab meat into it mix till they get heated properly and then keep aside. Make sure sour cream should not boil
- Now beat 2 eggs along with 2 tablespoon of water, sprinkle pepper and salt over it. Spray non stick sauce pan with cooking spray.
- Now heat the sauce pan over medium flame. Put egg mixture into it.
- As the mixture gets setting to the edges, now using spatula gently push the cooked portions towards the center of the sauce pan.
- When eggs are done, and still look moist then shower some grated cheese over the center of the omelette.
- Reduce the flame to low and put 1/3 cup of meat mixture over omelette.
- Fold the edges of the omelette in half portion and place it on a warm plate.
Other Similar Recipes
- Parmesan baked halibut
- Baked halibut steaks