Fish in Green Masala
Fish in Green Masala is a tasty dish. It is spicy dish. It originated from South India. It is fantastic in taste.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish in Green Masala
- Pomfret fish – 500g
- Cloves of garlic - 5
- Ginger- size small
- Green chilies - 6
- Coriander leaves - 1 Cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Grated coconut - 2 tablespoon
- Onion - 1
- Tamarind -1
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 1 Cup
- Salt acc to taste
How To Make Fish in Green Masala
- Make slices of fish.
- In a large bowl mix garlic, tamarind, ginger, coconut, 1/2 onion, green chilies, and coriander leaves. Grind them properly.
- Now fry the remaining onion in a large sauce pan in oil.
- Add green mixture to it, also add turmeric powder, little water, coriander powder, and salt.
- Reduce the flame slightly and then add pieces of Pomfret fish.
- Boil it for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve it with boiled rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Dry Masala crabs
- Masala Poppadorns