Fish Masala recipe is one of the tasty and colorful dish. It is very popular dish also. If you have never taste it then tries for atleast once.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Masala
- Cleaned and pieces of medium sized fish – 500g
- Halved lengthwise green chilies – 3 to 4
- Coriander leaves – 3 to 4 twigs
- Garam Masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped onions - 2
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Garlic- ginger paste - 2 teaspoon
- Water - 1 cup
- For cooking - Canola Oil
- Salt acc to taste
How To Make Fish Masala
- Make a paste of turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt, and red chili powder. Seasoned the pieces of fish with this paste. Keep them overnight.
- Warm little oil in a sauce pan over medium flame. Put onions into it and fry the onions till its color changes to golden brown.
- Now add green chilies and garlic- ginger paste to the onions. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add pieces of tomatoes and sauté for 2 more minutes. Make sure oil gets separated.
- Add coriander powder, 1 cup of water, garam Masala, and salt to the above.
- Now put marinated pieces of fish and sauté until fish is cooked over a low heat.
- Turn off the heat. Garnish the fish Masala with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed and plain rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee