Fish Kofta Curry
Fish Kofta Curry is a tasty dish. It is spicy also. Fish Kofta Curry is made of meat balls. It lets your mouth watering.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Kofta Curry
- White fleshed fish - 1 kg
- Thinly sliced tomatoes - 250 gms
- Beaten curd -2 tablespoon
- Ginger – 1” pieces
- Flakes of Garlic - 6
- Cloves - 2
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon bark - small pieces
- Garam Masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom - 2
- Onion -1
- Mint leaves - few in number
- Soaked and dried bread slice - 1
- Cumin seeds -1 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Green chilies - 8
- Coriander leaves - small bunch
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- For frying - oil
- Salt acc to taste
How To Make Fish Kofta Curry
- Let the fish boil first and then remove the bones of the fish nicely.
- Mix the small onions, mint, green chilies, coriander leaves. Grind them along with the fish. Also add garam Masala powder, salt, and bread.
- Mix all the above ingredients properly and make soft dough. Form small balls from the dough and fry them to golden brown color. Drain out the balls and keep them aside.
- Now take the remaining spices and make a fine powder from it.
- Make a paste from garlic, ginger, and onions. Heat 3 tbsp of oil and fry this paste into it till golden brown color.
- Add spices and again fry for about 1 minute. Then add curd and tomatoes.
- Sauté till oil starts floating on top of the mixture. Add 2 cups of water; stir it well and sauté over a medium flame till liquid dries completely. Mash the paste using wooden spatula. Add 2 cups of water more.
- Boil the water, reduce the flame and cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Now add fish balls into it and cook again for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish fish Kofta with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Fish Kofta Curry
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos