Fish Kebab is an easy and tasty dish. It is quick to make. It is the most flavorful dish.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Kebabs
- Fish – 900g
- Lemon juice - 3/4 cup
- Finely grated fresh ginger - 2 teaspoon
- Crushed garlic cloves - 3
- Salt – 1 to 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Plain flour - 2 tablespoon
- Cooking oil - 1 tablespoon
How To Make Fish Kebabs
- Soak fish in cold water and then let it dry.
- Make 1” cube pieces of fish and keep them aside.
- Mix all the given ingredients to make a paste to marinate the fish pieces.
- Put this mixture into a large freezer bag and then add the pieces of fish.
- Assure that all the pieces of fish get marinated very well.
- Put freezer bag into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Now take out the fish pieces from the mixture.
- Drain out the marinade mixture and assemble the cubes of fish.
- Preheat the grill by applying some oil over it. Now place the fish pieces over the grill.
- Sauté for 4-6 mins from each side or until it is done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Shammi kebab